Drug Testing Services
Drug testing is a frequent requirement in many areas of our society. We have a variety of options for most of all those needs. Below is a table of the substances we test and their abbreviations. These abbreviations will be used in the test descriptions.
Drug testing policy of LACAB
- Testing is done at either of our offices, Camdenton or Lebanon, Monday through Thursday, from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
- We require an official referral from any agency that is wanting results sent to them. Usually our form is sufficient.
- All clients will be observed in the collection process unless specifically not required by the referring agency. Such collections are gender appropriate.
- Confidential results will be emailed or faxed to the referring agent, as requested.
- Costs of testing are determined by agreement with the referring agent. Walk-in clients will pay the published price of the test. One may call ahead find out the cost.
- LACAB will keep a file record for 5 years.
- LAB results will typically take a week or more, depending on day tested and mail services. Results are sent immediately.